All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Location: 2450 N Orange Blossom Trail
The community you’ll be caring for:
AdventHealth Kissimmee is a 242-bed community-focused hospital
Conveniently located near Walt Disney World
The team is here is dedicated to bringing mission-focused, faith-based care to residents and visitors of Osceola and Orange Counties
AdventHealth Kissimmee has recently expanded our existing tower by 3-floors and 80-beds, including new ancillary spaces such as Inpatient Rehab, Inpatient Dialysis, Laboratory, and Imaging services.
The Care Manager Lead (CML) is a care management professional who supports the Care Management Operations Manager and/or Senior Manager in overall operations of the Care Management staff. Exhibits critical-thinking skills, creativity, and manages resources to achieve quality performance, positive employee relations and compliance with hospital guidelines. The CML staffs, trains, mentors and facilitates workflow processes within the care management team in the delivery of services to our patient population. The CML ensures quality care is delivered to our patients and effective stewardship of scarce resources. Supports change activities and works to ensure implementation of change that may occur. In the absence of the Operations Manager and Senior Manager, escalates all issues up to their immediate supervisor. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to al
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Monitors performance of the staff and report’s findings to the nurse manager or takes corrective action for improvement as appropriate.
· Demonstrates familiarity with the performance improvement model of the organization. Support performance improvement activities on the unit through problem identification, assessment, data gathering, change implementation, and evaluation of outcomes.
· Is supportive of Process Improvement Initiatives by sponsoring and/or participating in the activities. Ensures that practice changes, as a result of performance improvement activities, are implemented. Supports quality standards and initiatives set by the department.
· Utilizes critical thinking skills in the performance of their duties. Supports the planning, organizing, and leading of the unit through application of critical thinking skills. Utilizes data driven decision making, incorporating evidence into the decision process.
· Demonstrates an understanding of the technology utilized on the unit. Appropriately integrates technology into the day-to-day care of the patient and leverage technology to improve patient care outcomes
· Acts as a liaison between providers to optimize communication and facilitates a smooth transition through the healthcare system. Communicates effectively with physicians to obtain necessary information to complete all admission and concurrent reviews as required to prevent unnecessary delays and denials of service. Facilitates communication within the healthcare team to coordinate the patient’s treatment plan progress and ensures patient/family understanding of the treatment
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Experience as a Registered Nurse OR
· Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work (BSW)
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· If RN, Current and valid Florida or Multi-State Department of Health Nursing License
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.