Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Are you are a meticulous, RN who is dedicated to providing excellent care? ChristianaCare HomeHealth is the place for you. Our highly skilled staff can assist with many different facets of medical care. We work with families and their loved one's doctor and other health care providers to build a care plan that will meet their needs. Please see our video, by clicking this link, for a glimpse of what it means to work with us: https://youtu.be/OEVadkUrte8.
Incredible Work/Life benefits including annual membership to care.com, access to backup care services for dependents through Care@Work, retirement planning services, financial coaching, fitness and wellness reimbursement, and great discounts through several vendors for hotels, rental cars, theme parks, shows, sporting events, movie tickets and much more!
We also provide tuition assistance for degreed programs, and for some Nursing programs we offer pre-pay. Our medical/dental/vision benefits are available to our caregivers on their first day of employment! And we offer two different mechanisms toward planning for your retirement, a 403(b) and a defined contribution plan. Finally we provide a tablet and leverage Matrix Care to document patient records.
ChristianaCare HomeHealth is seeking a Per Visit RN. The successful candidate will support the New Castle, DE and surrounding area; work day shift hours, one weekend a quarter, 2 holidays a year, and complete 50 visits each month.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Give skilled nursing care and prescribed treatment to geriatric patients in the community.
- Must be IV proficient, upon hire we will train new staff and expect proficiency at 90 days.
- Develop and implement care plans, which are goal oriented and patient centered and consistent with available resources.
- Develop plan for discharge of patients.
- BSN required; ADN candidates are required to obtain their Bachelors of Science, Nursing Degree (BSN), within three (3) years of their start date as outlined in the Education Agreement required to be signed as a condition of employment.
- Must possess a current DE RN license, or compact state license
- 1 year of RN experience
- Previous Home Healthcare and Med-Surgical experience preferred
- IV proficient or willing to train, and perform IV functions.
About Christiana Care Health System:
ChristianaCare is one of the country's most multifaceted health systems, centered on improving health outcomes, making high-quality care more accessible and lowering health care costs. Christiana Care includes an extensive network of outpatient services, home health care, medical aid units, three hospitals (1,300 beds), a Level I trauma center and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a comprehensive stroke center and regional centers of excellence in heart and vascular care, cancer care and women's health. We rank 21st in the nation for hospital admissions and 6th for admission of stroke patients.
ChristianaCare is a not-for-profit teaching health system with our outstanding, data-powered care coordination service and a focus on population health and value-based care, ChristianaCare is shaping the future of health care!
Working for Christiana Care offers the best of urban and suburban living with multiple housing options, excellent restaurants and entertainment venues, quality public and private schools and a short driving distance to popular Delaware and New Jersey beaches. The location provides easy access to Washington, DC, Philadelphia and New York City - all within a short drive or train ride from Newark, DE.