Ardent Health Services invests in people, technology, facilities and communities, producing high-quality care and extraordinary results. Based in Nashville, Tennessee, Ardent’s subsidiaries own and operate 30 hospitals in six states with more than 25,000 employees including 1,150 employed providers. Ardent facilities exceed national averages in Overall Hospital Quality Star Rating as ranked by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services; 89 percent of its hospitals received a three-star rating or above in comparison with 73 percent of all hospitals ranked Ardent's corporate office has been named "Top Work Places" for Nashville based companies for 5 consecutive years including 2021.
• 30 Hospitals
• 4,279 Licensed Beds
• 130 Managed Beds
• 26,000 Employees
• 181 Clinic Locations
• 1,000+ Employed Providers
• $4.4 Billion in Revenues
• 2.7 Million Provider Encounters/Day
• 2.9 Million Ambulatory Visits
Ardent Health Services invests in quality healthcare. AHS makes considerable investments in people, technology, facilities, and communities, producing high quality care and extraordinary results. Since 2001, those investments total more than $835 million. From newly constru...cted facilities and expanded services, to lifesaving technology and outstanding opportunities for employees, AHS is committed to providing its hospitals and clinics the tools needed to succeed.
OUR MISSION: Ardent Health Services is a premier provider of health care services, delivered with compassion for patients and their families, with respect for employees, physicians, and other health professionals, with accountability for our fiscal and ethical performance, and with responsibility to the communities we serve.
OUR PHILOSOPHY: Every action we take at AHS is built on three key tenets:
Ardent recognizes that each hospital is as unique as the community it serves.
• We believe in working with employees and physicians to improve the quality of care, patient safety and customer service and we measure all three continuously.
• We reinvest in our facilities – helping our hospitals expand services, enhance technology and add new programs that fulfill their missions.
• We believe it is this mix of corporate support and local autonomy that equips our facilities for success.