Do you have a passion for assessing, planning and evaluating the care of a designated caseload of patients for the purpose of assuring the achievement of clinical and financial outcomes? If so, our Case Manager – RN position is for you!
Kootenai Health Highlights
Kootenai Health has a solid reputation in the Pacific Northwest and has a rich history that spans nearly 60 years of innovation, achievements, and benchmarks in healthcare. Providing a comprehensive range of medical services, our main campus is located in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and includes a 292-bed community-owned hospital. Kootenai Health is accredited by DNV and holds Magnet Designation for nursing excellence. We have been recognized by large employers as the No. 1 Best Place to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare magazine, and are regularly recognized by Cleverly and Associates for providing value to our community. We offer an excellent tuition reimbursement program, wellness program and on-going educational classes to all of our employees.
If you want to love where you work and live, check out Kootenai Health.
As your next employer, we are excited to offer you:
- 100% employer-paid health insurance premiums for full-time employees. Part-time employees pay only a small portion a month for medical, dental and vision coverage! - A robust tuition reimbursement program! - A 457 retirement plan! - On-site daycare! - Competitive salaries with a 12% differential for nights and an 8% differential for weekends! - A robust and incentive-driven wellness program! - Full spectrum employee reward, recognition, and retention programs, including outstanding employee development, training, and educational opportunities! - And much more!
To perform this job successfully, you will need:
1. To be a graduate of a nationally accredited Nursing program.
2. BSN preferred.
3. State of Idaho Registered Nurse or licensure pending as documented by temporary licensure OR current RN licensure from a state participating in the "multistate privilege to practice" compact with Idaho.
4. 3 years clinical experience required. 5. Utilization Review, Case Management experience preferred.
6. Demonstrate knowledge of laws or regulations pertaining to the utilization review, reimbursement programs, quality and financial outcomes of patient care processes preferred.
7. BLS Required. Current AHA Healthcare provider, American Red Cross, AHA Health Saver or Kootenai Health BLS within 60 days of hire.
Internal Number: 001
About Kootenai Health
Kootenai Health provides a comprehensive range of medical services to patients in north Idaho, eastern Washington, Montana and the Inland Northwest at several facility locations. The main Kootenai Health campus is located in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and includes a 292-bed community-owned hospital and a full range of physician clinics including a family physician residency program. Kootenai Health repeatedly earns regional and national recognition and is a Magnet facility. Visit the Recognition, Awards and Honors page for a look at Kootenai's most recent awards."