Kootenai Health is seeking a professional RN who has a real passion for the oversight of High-Risk patients and their transitioning services and progress. The High-Risk Transitional Case Manager (HRTCM) is a pivotal role in the ongoing high-quality patient care we are proud to offer our community.
In this role, you will develop and lead the care transitions processes related to patients identified high risk for readmission to the post-acute level of care, ensuring effective coordination across the care continuum including the acute care setting, ambulatory, and post-acute care settings. You are responsible for care coordination and interdisciplinary collaboration for medically complex and high-risk patient populations transitioning from the acute care setting up to 31 days post-acute. You will ensure effective patient advocacy as well as appropriate care coordination across health systems providing support for the patient, family, caregivers and care teams in all care settings. Use your partnering skills and customer service abilities to improve communication across levels of care, builds sustainable care pathways that drive positive patient outcomes, reduces readmissions, decreases health care costs and optimizes the patient experience. You will provide general mentorship and delegation to others as it relates to the proper functioning of transitional services. You will work collaboratively with others that provide inputs and/or receive outputs of the care process. What do you say - do you wish you were here?
Minimum Qualifications: • A graduate of a nationally accredited Nursing program.
• State of Idaho Registered Nurse or licensure pending as documented by temporary licensure OR current RN licensure from a state participating in the "multi-state privilege to practice" compact with Idaho.
• BSN or higher nursing degree required.
• Two years of clinical experience handling medically complex and high-risk patient populations.
• Case Management experience preferred
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office required
• BLS required. Current AHA Healthcare provider, American Red Cross, AHA Health Saver or KH BLS during General Orientation
• ACM or CCM required within one year of eligibility.
Maybe you have never thought of a career at Kootenai Health, let us share a few bragging rights:
• 2017 Gallup Great Workplace Award – Kootenai Health has been recognized as one of the most engaged and productive workforces in the world!
• Magnet Status - Kootenai has maintained MagnetTM status since 2006. This designation is nursing's top honor, accepted nationally as the gold standard in nursing excellence
• Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network – We became the 30th member in 2014.
• We have a convenient employee only Child Day Care - with-in walking distance.
• We have incredible benefits - If you work full time, your medical, dental and vision insurance premiums are fully paid.
• We offer a generous 457 Investment plan through Fidelity with a match of 3-6% based on your years of service and a Defined Contribution account which puts 2% of your annual income into a retirement account for you.
• We have an award-winning Wellness Plan, which offers discounts to local gyms and groups to join to meet your fitness/wellness lifestyle.
We have a lot more to offer but don't want to give it all away here, we do like to have a few surprises up our sleeve.
Kootenai Health provides a comprehensive range of medical services to patients in north Idaho, eastern Washington, Montana and the Inland Northwest at several facility locations. The main Kootenai Health campus is located in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and includes a 292-bed community-owned hospital and a full range of physician clinics including a family physician residency program. Kootenai Health repe...atedly earns regional and national recognition and is a Magnet facility. Visit the Recognition, Awards and Honors page for a look at Kootenai's most recent awards."