We are seeking a Community Care Management System Director (CCMSD) for our clients, a not-for-profit acute care hospital, as well as an organization of regional community health centers, which offer a full range of preventative healthcare services at eight locations throughout the region.
• Responsibilities for the CCMSD include developing a detailed work plan, communicating a common vision to both organizations, as well as developing a Care Management System, which assures quality patient care
• Position is supported by three directors from the hospital, as well as two directors from the community health centers
• The hospital and the community health centers have approximately 80 percent of the market in the area
• Excellent compensation and benefits are offered
• Bachelor’s required
• Master’s degree in Nursing, Social Work, Healthcare Administration, or Organizational Leadership is preferred
• Experienced leading interdisciplinary teams
• Care Management experience is required
• Project management or program development experience preferred
• Live in the beautiful Green Mountains of Central Vermont, which is a tourist area that offers endless year-round outdoor recreation opportunities
• This low-cost-of living community is within a short drive to major metropolitan areas such as New York City and Boston
• Enjoy Pico Mountain and Killington ski resorts, as well as many other resorts in the area
Posted on behalf of client by: CTL Consulting, LLC
CTL Consulting, LLC is an executive search firm specializing in the field of healthcare. We represent healthcare providers nationwide with proven success in community and rural hospitals, as well as large academic medical centers.
Whether Executive, Director, Manager, or Advanced Practice Professionals, CTL Consulting, LLC provides clients an unequaled level of service and results. CTL Consulting represents healthcare providers nationwide with proven success in rural and community hospitals, as well as large academic medical centers.
Back to top
Case Management Society of America 6301 Ranch Drive Little Rock, AR 72223